3. What purposes does W&W Collect, Use and Disclose Personal Data?
W&W may use the information we collect from you for any of the following purposes:
- To perform or carry out W&W's obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To enable W&W's subcontractors, third-party agents and service providers, to fulfil obligations/services as stipulated in your contract with W&W;
- To handle products and services requests and enquiries from customers and tenants;
- For payment administration purposes;
- To administer and update your records in our databases; monitoring and maintaining a copy of your record of previous transactions;
- To facilitate the delivery, maintenance and enhancement of W&W's products and services for customers and tenants;
- To plan, monitor, and enhance the provision of new products, services, projects, and planning of events for customers and tenants;
- To improve W&W's customer service through your feedback;
- To facilitate data analysis and business planning purposes;
- To process your enquiries and any and all other ancillary administrative purposes;
- For communications, sales and marketing efforts and leads generation and publicity purposes;
- To administer contests, competitions or other similar events;
- To evaluate beneficiaries’ suitability for social initiatives/campaigns and/or workshops/programmes;
- For tenant and vendor management and communications purposes;
- For government, audit and other regulatory purposes;
- For recruitment and evaluation purposes if you apply for a job with W&W, i.e. to determine job suitability;
- To apply for employee work visas at the Ministry of Manpower;
- For security, safety surveillance and monitoring purposes;
- For internal reporting and/or accounting purposes; and
- Purposes incidental to each or all of the above.
We may also contact you by any means of communication for which you have given us contact details, including but not limited to via email, telephone numbers, and post, for the purpose of getting your feedback or for providing you with information which we believe could be of interest to you or your organisation.
By your submission of your Personal Data to us, you consent to the onward disclosure of your Personal Data to these agents or service providers (as set out in no.3 of “What purposes does W&W collect, use and disclose personal data?”) and the processing of your Personal data by these agents or service providers.
We only collect, process, use or disclose such Personal Data, in accordance with this policy. If you are acting as an intermediary, or otherwise on behalf of a third party, or supply us with information regarding a third party, you undertake that you are an authorised representative or agent of such third party and that you have obtained consent from such third party to our collection, processing, use and disclosure of their Personal Data. Because we are collecting the third party’s data from you, you undertake to make the third party aware of all matters listed in this policy by referring them to our agencies’ website.