The challenges that we will explore at this workshop will provide you with solutions that enable you and your community with better dressing processes – bringing ease, comfort, independence and dignity.
Check out our workshop if you are:
Someone who is exploring your interest in fashion and clothes-making. This workshop will introduce you to basic sewing technicalities and expand your creative process to include universal designs ideal for all kinds of people, irrespective of their special abilities or disabilities.
Someone who has a disability and independently caring for themselves. This workshop will equip you with basic clothes-making skills that enable you to re-style, re-fashion, re-design your existing clothes, and improve their functionality to meet your needs better.
Someone who is a caregiver. You know best about the challenges in the dressing processes of your loved ones. This workshop is a moment to focus on yourself and self-improvement by picking up a new skill that can also help your care receiver in a practical way.
What You Will Learn :
– Design Thinking by getting into the process of creative problem solving
– Techniques for applying MagSnap and FrontZip
– Preparation of fabric pieces
– Sew on your favourite clothing!
$320 per pax for 4 sessions.
Inclusive of a Will & Well toolkit for you to take home!
($100 worth of tools such as fabric scissors, curve rulers, chalk, measuring tape, snap buttons, elastic waistband, baby velcro, long zips, magnets, etc.)
Dates, Time & Location:
6th, 13th, 20th & 27th May 2023 (Every Saturday)
2 pm to 4:30 pm
our Home Studio @ Bukit Batok
Please write to us at email@example.com if you have any questions!
What to bring:
– A problem with regard to dressing inconveniences (verbal or pictorial)
– ONE piece of existing clothing that you’d like to re-adapt
* Participants are encouraged to attend all the sessions. There will be no refunds if participants are unable to attend any one of the sessions.
* A confirmation message will be sent as the date of the first class draws near.
* Maximum 5 pax.