Sew your own mask!
Here is our very own video tutorial featuring 2 mask variations and a pouch, with references to stitching techniques below!
– Best to watch in full screen –
Everything you need to get started:
If you are eager to get started but lacking the resources or equipment, we’ll deliver a Cover Up! Kit with everything you need to make four masks for the family.
The Cover Up! Kit consists of:
- Thread cutter
- Measuring tape
- Hand-sewing needles
- Straight pins
- Threads (1 x white, 1 x black)
- Seam ripper
- Fabric scissors
- 1-metre Poly-Cotton fabric
- 1 x Electric blue water-resistant fabric
- 1 x Pink water-resistant fabric
- 2 x Printed water-resistant fabric
- Adult-size mask template
- Child-size mask template
- 4 x Anti-rust soft wires
- 2-metre elastic band
Sew Simple: Cover Up! LIVE
We understand that a video can never replace an actual workshop, so we are taking our Cover Up! LIVE to Zoom! Date & Time to be confirmed.
Join Elisa in an open discussion on the sewing challenges you faced and share any other questions you have!
Please note that only participants who expressed interest in the LIVE session will be sent the Zoom link. You are automatically included if you purchased the Cover Up! Kit.
* An email will be sent as the date of the LIVE session draws near.